Do you plan to drive the Honda Accord around Florida City, Homestead, and Key Largo, FL? As a local car dealership, we can confirm that the Accord is a great pick. In fact, it’s one of the most popular vehicles that commuters like you test drive here at Largo Honda. If you want to try it out, simply reach out to our dealership and take this Honda sedan out for a spin!
Honda Accord MPG
The Honda Accord gets an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of 30 city/38 highway MPG on the LX and EX-L trims when equipped with the standard continuously variable transmission (CVT).1 A 10-speed automatic transmission (10AT) is also available.
To help you achieve this high efficiency rating, the Accord comes standard with a 1.5L turbocharged engine that generates an exciting 192 horsepower and 192 lb-ft of torque. A 2.0L turbocharged engine is also available, which delivers 252 horsepower and 273 lb-ft of torque.
Honda Accord Interior
When you climb inside the Honda Accord, you’re greeted by a spacious 5-passenger cabin with plenty of room for everyone. Just look at the interior dimensions below:
- Passenger volume: 105.6 cubic feet
- Legroom (front/rear): 42.3/40.4 inches
- Cargo volume: 16.7 cubic feet
In addition to providing 105.6 cubic feet of passenger volume, the Accord has 16.7 cubic feet of trunk space. That’s roomy for the class. If you need extra space for longer items, like hockey sticks or water skis, you can fold down the rear seatback to extend your trunk into the cabin space.
Honda Accord Technology
Yes, the cabin of the Accord is spacious, but the real star of the show is the infotainment system. It keeps you entertained and connected with its standard 8-inch display audio system with high-resolution electrostatic touchscreen. The standard system also includes:
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Apple CarPlay® integration
- Android Auto™ integration
These systems all work together to give you access to phone calls, audio, and other features from your connected smartphone while you drive, so you can stay up-to-date and entertained without taking your hands off the wheel.
Honda Accord Safety
With the Honda Accord, you’ll get the Honda Sensing® suite of driver-assistive technologies standard. This includes systems like:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Traffic Sign Recognition System (TSR)
Other driver-assistive technologies are available, as well, including the Blind Spot Information System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor. This alerts you to other vehicles in your side blind spot, so you know when it’s safe to merge or change lanes. Auto High-Beam Headlights also come standard to provide an extra assist when driving during low-visibility conditions.
Test Drive the Honda Accord
Are you getting eager to see what the Honda Accord can bring to your drives around Homestead, Key Largo, and Florida City, Florida? The best way to find out is to get behind the wheel for yourself. Largo Honda can help with that. Let us know you’re interested in the Accord and we’ll tell you about all the ways it’ll fit into your lifestyle before getting you out for a test drive.
Contact us to schedule your test drive today!
1. 30 city/38 highway/33 combined MPG rating for LX and EX-L trims. 29 city/35 highway/32 combined MPG rating for Sport and Special Edition 1.5T trims. 22 city/32 highway/26 combined MPG rating for Sport and Touring 2.0T trims. 48 city/48 highway/48 combined MPG rating for Hybrid, Hybrid EX, and Hybrid EX-L trims. 44 city/41 highway/43 combined MPG rating for the Hybrid Touring trim. Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition (hybrid trims), and other factors.